A friend of mine made these delicious treats for me after I had my baby, AND I devoured them right up. Since it has been a year I thought it was about time to make them myself. They are SUPER easy, and incredibly addicting. I found the recipe here (they have lots of yummy recipes).
(this is my tweaked version)
- 1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 1 lb (3 1/2 C) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 C (2 sticks) real butter, melted
- 6oz bag chocolate chips (semi-sweet), 6oz of dark chocolate
- 1 spoon full of peanut butter